Pages

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Members

A list of all blogs which are members of this ring, displayed in alphabetical order.

  • Праздная Болтовня: Just me going off on one from time to time!
  • Орнитолог-любитель: My general birding blog.
  • A Tykes Progress: I see the humour behind most situations in life. I am after all the patron saint of lost causes!
  • Backwards In High Heels:
    You can take the girl out of Yorkshire but you can't take Yorkshire out
    of the girl. Everyday mutterings of a 30-something would be humourist,
    full time worrier.
  • Crisps Of Destiny: A collection of faintly related musings, sometimes music, sometimes geek, usually different.
  • digi-birders's days: much ado about photography, birds, and day-to-day things that I need to get out of my system
  • itisi: My personal weblog where I ramble about things I find interesting, amusing or annoying.
  • jossblog:
    Jossblog is among other things my personal blog. I write about anything
    that takes my fancy.Eclectic content.Photo gallery,life and things that
    make me smile.
  • Krazy Krystal's Laboratory: I'm an Aussie who has recently re-located to York. This blog generally aims to keep all my friends and family back home up-to-date with all my krazy adventures.
  • Minimalist Poet, Minimalist Lifestyle: I am a 44 year old male poet living in Doncaster. My blog consists of the day's comment and observations plus an archive of my publish poems. Additionally I include interesting and amusing stuff I find on the web. The site is updated several times daily and content has a Yorkshire bias.
  • Mrs Nesbitt's Place: A place where I can share my photographs about my home, my quest to become a domestic goddess (lol) family, food & recipes garden, growing our own veg, friends, business, the beautiful area we live in, the wonderful adventures we have on the back of our motorbike, where I do my creative thinking, plan great projects and get great ideas!
  • Wincobank Ironopolis: A personal weblog of as yet undefined content that tips a nod to some of my favourite pastimes & things.
  • Words & Pictures: A personal weblog by a Sheffield-based ecologist and photographer.

22 comments:

DH59 said...

I'm here!

Unknown said...

welcome :-) if you have any problems with the code, let me know there is an alternative version, with a rather snazzy button courtesy of Joss.

Anonymous said...

Sadly because the button standard size is 80x30 I just could not fit the `s` on the end of blogs. Shame really.
Glad to be part of Yorkshire blogs ;)

Unknown said...

I think it works well without the s. Each individual blog is a Yorkshire blog, so it's quite descriptive.

DH59 said...

Ooh yes, can I have the code please? I have the original in place OK, but that button looks good.

Joss, could you also tell me how to get that guest map on-site please? I tried to add my pin to yours, but the page loaded with errors and wouldn't let me do it.

DH59 said...

S'ok Joss, I've managed to get my pin in place, and I've added the small guestmap button to my site. I would like to have the map image as well, if you can let me know how to do that, please.

Anonymous said...

Hi Digi-birder, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I see you got the Yorkshire button sorted ;) but could I suggest you change the url to point to
http://yorkshireblogs.blogspot.com/2006/05/members.html
That takes you to the front page.
Secondly thanks for the heads up on my guestmap errors. If you email me at
jossmer at gmail dot com I will send you the image file that I use ;)

DH59 said...

OK, Joss, the link's sorted now.

I managed to get a pin on your map eventually, but my alt text is not showing up.

I will email you forthwith.

Anonymous said...

I've just applied.

You can take the girl out of Yorkshire but you can't take Yorkshire out of the girl!

Unknown said...

Welcome aboard :-) If you have any trouble with the code (the default one is a bit weird) there is an alternative here http://cheekyfrog.me.uk/buttoncode.txt complete with a nice button.

The Birdman said...

Hi Kate, hi all.

Thanks for the script linky stuff Kate.

See y'all around

Unknown said...

Hi Birdman, it's nice to have you here. I was beginning to think you'd changed your mind.


Could you check your listings on this page, 'cause they don't seem to be displaying properly in my browser, it might just be the character set though. Let me know if it doesn't look right to you though.

The Birdman said...

Hi Kate...

No, looks all wappy to me as well, although there was nothing wrong with the RingSurf confirmation emails... they worked fine.

It might be relevant that my Comments Notification from Blooger can't cope either, in the same way, but other than that there's not issues.

I'll amend my descriptions to give peeps a fighting chance if the titles can't be fixed.

ttfn

Unknown said...

Have another look, I think I have sorted it out. The template was using a western character set, I've changed it to a universal one, and everything seems to be displaying properly now.

The Birdman said...

Top banana, two thumbs up and a big yaHOO... yep that's got it!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've just signed up.

escafeld said...

Hi, am new to Blogging & my site is still in it's infancy. Spotted this Yorkshire blog whilst randonly browsing so decided to join. :-)

Unknown said...

Welcome to our new members :-) Sorry it has taken me a while to approve some of you. I'm behind with my email.

Anyhow, now you are here, it's great to have you on board, I'll add your blogs to the list here in a mo.

Anonymous said...

Kate being as this is Yorkshire blogs I found a new service Yorkshire top sites.http://www.yorkshiretopsites.co.uk/
It has many section including one just for blogs. Its free to register and is only a short process. You get a nice little icon for your blog which displays your rank. Go check it out folks. Dont forget to give me a vote lol

Unknown said...

Thanks Joss - I've just had a look (and voted for you ) I'll whip up a banner and add this blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate I just vote for you over on Yorkshire top sites. I noted that you did'nt add it to the blogs section?
Can I just ask that any members here it would be good to register your site over on Yorkshire top sites. Give it a go ...

Unknown said...

Thanks Joss - I've been voting for you too :-)

No, I added it to the community section - the blogs one seemed to be for personal blogs, but I might have misunderstood that. I think community works ok though, it is kind of a community of bloggers.